Philosophy of law is a branch of philosophy and jurisprudence that seeks to answer basic questions about law and legal systems such as what is law what are the . Philosophy of law philosophy of law or legal philosophy is concerned with providing a general philosophical analysis of law and legal institutions. Philosophy of law philosophy of law branch of philosophy that investigates the nature of law especially in its relation to human values attitudes practices and . Lawyers are typically interested in the question what is the law on a particular issue this is always a local question and answers to it are bound to differ . This course examines fundamental issues in the philosophy of law including the nature and content of law its relation to morality theories of legal interpretation
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.