Editors note harvey mansfield one of americas leading political scientists and a widely published author will deliver the 2007 jefferson lecture in the . This article explores the extent to which law constrains the exercise of presidential power in both domestic and foreign affairs since the start of the twenti. This clause in the constitution imposes a duty on the president to enforce the laws of the united states and is called the take care clause also . Will donald trump destroy the presidency he disdains the rule of law hes trampling norms of presidential behavior and hes bringing vital institutions down
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.