Do justice considerations apply to intergenerational relations that is to relations between non contemporaries if we follow a broad understanding of justice see . 21 intergenerational justice clark wolf problems for a theory of intergenerational justice skepticism about intergenerational justice according to a familiar view . The foundation for the rights of future generations frfg is a think tank which deals with issues of intergenerational justice it acts on the interface of science . Hiskes 81 81 environmental human rights and intergenerational justice richard p hiskes what do the living owe those who come after them it is a question nonsensical to
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.