Viii the ideal element in law ments if pounds work was an inspiration for legal realism then pound is due some of the credit for laying the foundations of . The ideal element in law was a radical book for its time and is just as meaningful today as when pounds lectures were first delivered. 36 the ideal element in law to be just precepts for judge jurist and lawmaker seek to establish just precepts and each is governed by some ideal. Source roscoe pound the ideal element in law ed stephen presser indianapolis liberty fund 2002 chapter one is there an ideal element in law. The ideal element in law was a radical book for its time and is just as meaningful today as when pounds lectures were first delivered
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.