Law and economics or economic analysis of law is the application of economic theory specifically microeconomic theory to the analysis of law that began mostly with . Economic analysis of law applies the tools of microeconomic theory to the analysis of legal rules and institutions ronald coase 1960 and guido calabresi 1961 are . Now available as a looseleaf lucid comprehensive and definitive in its field this text covers every aspect of economic analysis of the la from common law . Economic analysis of law louis kaplow and steven shavell february 1999 abstract this is a survey of the field of economic analysis of law focusing on the work of
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.