Notre dame philosophical reviews is an electronic peer reviewed journal that publishes timely reviews of scholarly philosophy books. Conly sarah against autonomy justifying coercive paternalism new york cambridge university press 2012 pp 212 9500 cloth. Too often we as individuals do things that harm us that seriously interfere with our being able to live in the way that we want we eat food that makes us obese . Since mills seminal work on liberty philosophers and political theorists have accepted that we should respect the decisions of individual agents when those . The usual justification for paternalism refers to the interests of the person being 2012 against autonomy justifying coercive paternalism cambridge cambridge
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.